I have prepared my Märklin K-Track turnouts to be operated from below the benchwork. While removing the cover under the track, the switch rod broke apart. I have rebuilt it from a tiny strip of 1 mm styrene. I hope this works.
I gave the model a coat of primer from the the spray can. Later my daughter helped me with the colouring of the model and the details.
This version of a culvert is built from 1 mm styrene. The curved tunnel is made from 0.5 mm styrene. The profile of the rocks and bricks have been carved into the surface of the styrene. The idea is to paint the parts accordingly to recreated the look of the original.
After not being satisfied with the result of my first try, I took my bike, camera and dog to search a new prototype for my little culvert.
This culvert is a little overgrown but the basic shape is still very good visible. In contrast to my first try this culvert has been built from rock and bricks. The tunnel is round and not square. So this element is a little more complex, but we will see how it works out.